Monday, February 4, 2008

Matt and Hannah Montana

Matt and I spent the weekend watching Hannah Montana episodes since he's up to shoot the movie. I've gotta say I liked it. It sort of reminded me of the sitcoms I watched growing up like "Silver Spoons" and "Blossom". I miss that innocence. Matt said the movie script is cute too.

His career is really on fire right now with 4 films that say they want him when they lock their dates, and another 3 that he's interviewing for, including this Disney film! It's a little crazy. The movie that he was supposed to have started prepping in January was pushed back a few months, and so now it's right in the midst of all of these films! Yikes. They ALL have April/May start-dates, so it will be interesting to see which ones land first, and which one he takes.

As for me, I'll have to plan my shoot for ODD BRODSKY after which ever film he does next. I'm afraid it's going to push us back into the potential SAG strike dates. I'm trying not to worry, because frankly, there's nothing I can do about it. My word for this week is grace. I need to remember that everything will work out perfectly.

No comments: