Monday, January 21, 2008

Updating the Budget and Schedule

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Today I'm inputting a few new little scenes into the schedule. They're not really new scenes; they're part of a sequence, but each one needs to be accounted for in the planning. For instance: I added scene 49A, which is just a shot of Audrey walking down the street. Also added Scenes 86A,B,C,D,E and F which are some shots at various locations of Audrey's day-to-day life. Also added back in a little scene that had been cut. I missed it. Then I have to integrate these notes into the appropriate department breakdowns and budget. I hope to finish my work on OB by 2:30pm today and take the rest of the day off.

Today I'll honor MLK day by paying extra appreciation to all of the opportunities and freedoms I have as a woman living in the United States in this day and age, which was made possible by the courageous freedom fighters of yesteryear.

No comments: