Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Audition for TF3

I'm a bit nervous right now. You'd think that after 24 years (did I just write TWENTY FOUR years?!  Wow!) of acting, that I'd stop being nervous. I wish. I've got an audition today for TABLE FOR THREE.  It's a small role, but perfect for me!  --a quirky, energetic "actress".  Sound familiar? I feel especially nervous when I audition for anything where people I know are involved, because I'm afraid of bombing --and making them look bad by association.  I know that's silly.  The only time I bomb is when I sabotage myself.  I'm actually really excited, because I blocked out the scene incorporating camera gags, (ha!) and if the casting people let me do it, it should be REALLY FUNNY in play back.  It could be really funny. ...Unless It doesn't play at all and I make a complete fool of myself!  AH! I hate acting.  

-Just Kidding!  I love my life; every crazy, pressured, exciting, nervous moment of it.  This is an easy audition. I'm prepared. I'll be great if I can keep my confidence.  Piece of cake!  Right?  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you do? I already know the answer.. you did GREAT! :)

BAER THIS IN MIND said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. It went fine, but I was not able to do the camera blocking I had planned, -which was a bummer. I think it's all going to come down to a "look". Fingers crossed...