Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Movie Deal

In Chicago I met Craig James from The Movie Deal, which is a really cool filmmaking contest for screenwriters. Craig invited me to be on of the final judges for the competition.  Here we are standing in front of the gigantic martini just outside of the "Big Bar" that has the biggest drinks I've ever seen!  

I loved my hotel room on the 26th floor, which over looked the Chicago river.  
The bottom photo was the view from my window.  My journey home today was smooth.  Luckily I had my trusted ipod with me, which saved me from having to listen to a cabbie talk about his adventures in Thailand and eating monkey brains.  I really, really love my ipod.  It's nice to be home.  I can't wait to see Matt around 3am tonight, when he returns from his movie shoot.  It's crazy how much I miss him, considering I've only been gone for 2 days!

No comments: