Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ringing in the New Year

Welcome 2008. It will be pretty hard to top 2007, but I'm ready to try!

Matt and I rung in the new year with a delicious lobster dinner at Delmonico's Lobster House, and then cuddled up by the fire to watch "It's a Wonderful Life". And you know what? I do have a wonderful life. I have the best husband in the whole world. Sometimes I just don't know how I got so lucky!

New Year's day was pretty fun too. We started out the first day of the new year by being interviewed for a story in the Salt Lake Tribune. A reporter is doing a feature article on married filmmaker couples who met at Sundance. I guess there are more of us out there! I can't wait to see who else shares a similar story.

Afterwards, we traveled out to LA Arboretum, and took photos of the beautiful scenery, waterfalls, flowers, exotic trees, and peacocks. ("Say Cheese").
For dinner I made Matt's favorite meal.

Later we continued our "30 Rock" marathon. We're watching Season 1 on DVD. Twas a good day! Of course I had to write my New Year resolutions before bed. I really have only 1 this year: ODD BRODSKY!

No comments: