Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jones Soda Labels












This is my Jones Soda bottle label!  I was surfing the net and just found it! I had submitted a few photos to Jones Soda back in December of 2005, and later changed my email address, so I had no idea this photo was selected as the Cream Soda label for October 2006! AND it gets BETTER!!! THEN I found out our label was chosen by Jones Soda as 1 of only 36 finalists for their "2007 Photo of the Year"!  (Out of almost 143,00 photos submitted, we are in the TOP 8!) If we had only known we could have had our friends vote for it!  I can't believe how many votes it got considering they are not from anyone we know!  Matt took this photo of me back in 2001 when I was performing the role of Jill Tanner in Leonard Gershe's play "Butterflies are Free".  What an honor!

No comments: