Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm almost done WAITING FOR FOREVER





















Well, today is my last day here in Salt Lake City. It's  been 11 days, but I'm not ready to go home tomorrow! I've had a great time hanging out on the set of  WAITING FOR FOREVER, and watching my talented husband (cinematographer Matt Irving) at work.  It was very fun to be here for some of the visual effects shots, and for the big finale of the film.  Last night we ate a delicious dinner at Cucina Toscana, and had a blast hanging out with the main gang which included Producer Trevor Albert and his beautiful family, Director James Keach, Line Producer Nick Hippisley, Production Designer Chris Demuri and the actors Rachel Bilson, Scott Mechlowicz and Tom Sturridge.  Matt still has about a week left to shoot.  See you in L.A.! In photo: Matthew Irving, Tom Sturridge, Trevor Albert, Lindsay Albert, Avery and Quinn Albert, Scott Mechlowicz, Rachel Bilson, Chris Demuri 

No comments: