Thursday, April 17, 2008

NAB 2008

I've been chillin' here in Vegas with my Canon buds all week, talking about the new Canon XL-H1S and XL-HLA cameras.  We're staying at my favorite hotel: The Venetian.  I love the big, cushy rooms here, the layout, the dual plasma TVs, the remote controlled curtains --and of course the giant bathroom with the deepest bathtub. My favorite Vegas eats are: 1) Capriotti's --I've had THREE bobbie subs aleady-- 2)Grand Lux Cafe --The roasted beet salad-- and 3) Paris Seafood Buffet.  At night I've been working on the story and script for the second film I'm preparing tentatively called OFFICIAL SECTION.  It's coming along great. I must admit I'm feeling antsy to get home and continue prepping ODD BRODSKY.  (Although I've been making some fantastic connections for product placement while here). Life is good...  

No comments: