Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Abyss

I haven't had much time to blog about ODD BRODSKY this week, because frankly, I haven't had much time to work on ODD BRODSKY this week! Between transferring all my files and programs from the PC to the Mac, trying to get our 4 tax returns completed, and being a social butterfly, there's simply been no time.

On Tuesday the acquisition guy from Samuel Goldwyn films got back to me. He read the script over the weekend, and liked it. I had requested that he read the script personally, and he agreed! This goes to show it never hurts to ask! I really like this guy; I can tell he's in this business because of his true passion for the art of film. We've been corresponding back and forth about the script. The more I learn about his company, the more I think it might actually be a good match! Finger's crossed.

No comments: